Pace University is approved to process Federal Student Aid for students enrolled in many of our non-degree Certificate Programs. Students enrolled in non-degree Certificate Programs who are not also enrolled in a Degree Program are considered to be enrolled in a Gainful Employment program. Students enrolled in a degree program while earning a certificate at the same time are considered enrolled in a degree Program. All degree programs at Pace University qualify for Federal Student Aid.

Your education is an important and significant investment in your future. That's why we want you to have specific information about our programs so that you can determine what's best for you and your career goals.

Click the link below to open the Gainful Employment Non-Degree Certificate Programs at Pace listing all non-degree Certificate programs by school.

View Certificate by School

College of Health Professionals

Dyson College of Arts and Sciences

Lubin School of Business

School of Education

School of Law

Seidenberg School of Computer Science & Information Systems