Welcome to Apollo201.
Welcome To Apollo201. This tutorial was created to help students in ENG201 courses review the resources that the Pace University Library has to offer students beginning their Research in the Disciplines.
The Pace University English Department has published the ENG 201 guidelines. The Pace University Library can help you with the following selection of these objectives.
Building on the skills and objectives outlined for Eng 110 and Eng 120, students should achieve the following objectives:
- Generate appropriate research questions related to problems in the student’s field of interest
- Retrieve appropriate research through the library system, through the Internet, and through primary methods of research
- Evaluate primary and secondary source material in light of specific projects
- Revise technically and conceptually, including appropriate MLA or APA documentation systems (depending on the requirements of the student’s discipline)
The Objectives for this tutorial are as follows:
After completing the Apollo201 tutorial, students will be able to:
- Select the appropriate search tool to use from the Pace University Library resources
- Use the appropriate search tools to gather information within their discipline and/or major
- Find primary and secondary resources within their discipline and/or major
- Access the full text of an article whether through a full text database, using the Search for Article service, or using the ILLiad service
- Search or Browse the journal holdings of the library for journals in their discipline and/or major
To begin please login above or CREATE AN ACCOUNT now.