Welcome to the Chartwells' Leadership Scholarship,
Offered through Pace University.
This Scholarship program is intended to encourage students to serve and lead while being part of the Pace community. Preference may go to students who are actively involved student leaders and who are actively involved in the Setters Leadership initiatives on the Pleasantville campus. Awards will defray the costs of college attendance by assisting students with the cost of attendance. Awards are drawn from a fund sponsored by Chartwells Dining.
- Is a full-time undergraduate enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Be in good academic standing (Minimum 2.5 GPA).
- Be free of disciplinary actions by Pace University.
- Complete an essay with the application (see guidelines below).
- Serving as a student leader on campus.
- On the Pleasantville campus, preference will go to students who have been part of the SLP or SLH program for at least one semester.
- Students have until January 15 to apply for this scholarship.
- Awards will be decided by January 20 each year.
- A committee may consist of members of the Setters Leadership Advisory Board (Pleasantville only), Dean for Students, Student Development and Campus Activities, Leadership Coordinator and GA.
- Important: Only winners will be notified. No regrets will be sent.