Application for an:
a. Are you a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.?
b. Will you need the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility? Yes
c. Country of Citizenship:
d. Please indicate when you took the TOEFL or IELTS or when you will take it:
6. List every college, university, professional school, or other higher
institution (including law school) previously attended. A transcript of each
school listed must accompany the application. Do not list high school.
Master's Degree :
Other Law Degree:
7. List all scholastic or academic honors you have received
(including prizes, scholarships, fellowships, memberships in honor
8. List bar admission(s):
9. List publications and lectures:
10. List professional or academic activities:
11. List volunteer service:
12. Current Resume:
Please forward a copy of your current resume to
Office of Graduate Admissions
Pace Law School
78 North Broadway
White Plains, NY 10603 USA
13. Two appraisals or letters of recommendation must be submitted on your
behalf. Please list the names and titles of those persons from whom you have
requested an appraisal:
14. Has your college or university, graduate or professional school
course been interrupted for one or more terms for any reason?
15. Have you ever been placed on academic and/or disciplinary probation
for actions arising from allegations of academic dishonesty, plagiarism,
cheating, etc. during your college, university, graduate or professional
school course work?
16. Have you ever been suspended or required to withdraw from any
academic program for scholastic or other reasons?
17. Are there any disciplinary charges pending against you?
18. Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense other than a minor
19. If you have ever served on full-time military active duty, was your
discharge under conditions other than honorable?
If your answer to any of questions 14-19 is "yes," explain fully on a supplemental sheet.
Please be sure that all instructions have been followed. An application will be considered only after it has been completed in full and the Office of Graduate Admissions has received all required documents.
I understand that, if I am admitted to the Pace University School of Law and registered as a student, the School will retain this application and all supporting materials and may make them available to state bar character committees, and I consent to such disclosure.
I agree that my admission, if granted, and my registration and continuance on the rolls are subject to all rules and regulations set forth on the statutes and bulletins of Pace University.
I certify that the information provided by me in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. While this application is active, either during review or during my enrollment period at Pace should I be admitted, I shall promptly advise, in writing, the Office of Graduate Admissions of the School of Law of any change in any of the facts indicated in this application.
I understand that falsification of this application will be grounds for its denial, or, if I am accepted, for dismissal from the School of Law.
I certify that I am a law school graduate.
I further agree and authorize Pace University to publish for public relations purposes any photographs in which I appear.
By submitting this form the applicant agrees to all the statements and terms described above.