Pyramid Analytics is designed as an analytical tool with features and functionality (e.g. query, drill-to-detail and export). It offers a number of superior features, most notably:
• It was a modern, intuitive interface, similar to Microsoft Office.
• It is faster (64-bit) and actively developed with bug fixes and improvements.
• It works in a variety of PC and Mac web browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
• It allows superior slicing, dicing and filtering of data.
• It offers Personal, Group and Public content folders (and subfolders) that can be permissioned to allow individual use or sharing of reports.
• Reports can be visualized in a number of formats including grids, various types of charts, text blocks and others.
• Advanced users can combine and add reports into dashboards that can be shared with colleagues and other users.
• Dimensions and Measures are displayed alphabetically but can also be manually ordered for frequently-used access.